Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
63 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
188 Tours & Activities
88 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off (selected city hotels in Kota Kinabalu)
Firewood cooked meal
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected city hotels in Kota Kinabalu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommended items to bring: towel, extra cloth, insect repellent, mineral water and anti-slip slipper or sport shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tagal Tinopikon Park Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tagal Tinopikon Park Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tagal Tinopikon Park Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tagal Tinopikon Park Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3705P170
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Monsopiad Cultural VillageSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota BeludKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)