Are you interested in?
White Water Rafting
7 Tours & Activities
131 Tours & Activities
88 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Opt for the ultimate white-water rafting experience on a tour that takes you to the exhilarating Class IV-V rapids of the Padas River near Kota Kinabalu. In order to save hours of transit time and avoid traffic jams, you’ll travel to Padas by train before you conquer one of Southeast Asia’s most exciting stretches of river.
- Satisfy an appetite for adventure during a white-water rafting experience
- A moderate fitness level is required for this high-octane experience
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Save hours of transit time by traveling on a train
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off from Kota kinabalu City Hotels
English Speaking River Guide
Set local Lunch
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun block lotion, Towel, Sandal, Extra clothing for change
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that we will travel by oldest steam locomotive in Borneo, unexpected breaking down is quite frequent occurrence. In the event that the tour is cancelled due to train breaking down, our sales representative will communicate with you regarding a refund.
- Please note that maximum travelers of 15 persons is for transportation from hotel to the train station & vice versa.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Padas River White Water Rafting from Kota Kinabalu with Lunch ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Padas River White Water Rafting from Kota Kinabalu with Lunch ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Padas River White Water Rafting from Kota Kinabalu with Lunch ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Padas River White Water Rafting from Kota Kinabalu with Lunch ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P275
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursRail ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeRaftingFull-day ToursWhite Water Rafting Water SportsDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahRail Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahExtreme - SabahRafting - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahWhite Water Rafting - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanRail Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanExtreme - SandakanRafting - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanWhite Water Rafting - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaRail Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaRafting - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaWhite Water Rafting - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota BeludTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreMari Mari Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)