Are you interested in?
45 Tours & Activities
64 Tours & Activities
162 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off (As per package choosen)
Professional English-speaking guide.
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note before confirm your package select correct your hotel area and as per your area please choose the package (Eg City hotel or 1 Borneo or Outskirt Hotel)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu Half Day City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu Half Day City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu Half Day City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu Half Day City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P178
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota BeludManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Mari Mari Cultural VillageTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Monsopiad Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Kinabalu Wetland Centre