Are you interested in?
88 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
63 Tours & Activities
84 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off from Kota kinabalu City Hotels
Tour with English speaking guide
Transport by Air-Conditioned Car/Coach
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Raincoat, Hat / cap, Insect repellent, Mineral water, Binocular, Extra cloth for changing in case of raining
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Klias Wetland River Safari Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Klias Wetland River Safari Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Klias Wetland River Safari Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Klias Wetland River Safari Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P184
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahSafaris - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanSafaris - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaSafaris - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreKota BeludMari Mari Cultural VillageGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Signal Hill Observatory Platform