8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
You may also like
Spot wildlife and fireflies on the banks of the Klias River on river cruise from Kota Kinabalu that goes deep into the protected Klias Wetland. The afternoon departure time ensures that you’ll arrive at the river as animals become most active, you’ll see a spectacular natural show when thousands of fireflies come out after sunset, and the night concludes with a traditional kampong-style dinner.
- Catch the evening hours when animals come out to hunt
- Included dinner is a great chance to try local cuisine
- Travel to the river in a climate-controlled vehicle for a comfortable excursion
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Kota Kinabalu hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off (Kota kinabalu City Hotels)
Tour with English speaking guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Raincoat, Hat / cap, Insect repellent, Mineral water, Binocular, Extra cloth for changing in case of raining
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Klias River Safari from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Klias River Safari from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Klias River Safari from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Klias River Safari from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P277
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahSafaris - SabahWater Tours - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanSafaris - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaSafaris - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota BeludSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)