Are you interested in?
64 Tours & Activities
Mari Mari Cultural Village Tours
5 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
188 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A short drive out of Kota Kinabalu, the Mari Mari Cultural Village provides a convenient opportunity to experience many of Borneo’s unique cultures in a purpose-built cultural village. Learn about the tribes’ traditional dances, cuisines and ways of thriving in Borneo’s challenging jungle. For visitors who can only stay in Borneo briefly, this experience offers a chance to see how Borneo’s cultural diversity matches its biodiversity.
- Taste authentic cultural cuisine, including a traditional Sabah meal
- Welcome home: step inside a typical example of each tribe’s housing
- Learn how people have adapted to life in the tropical jungle
- Don’t stress about logistics: return transfers from your accommodation are included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide at the Cultural village
Local lunch or afternoon tea, depending on time selected
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Return transfers are non guided
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Join-in tour is not applicable for shore excursion with pick-up and drop off at Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, long pants, sun screen, insect repellent, hat, casual wear, bottled water and camera
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- OPERATED BY Exotic Borneo Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 19625P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota BeludTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre