Explore our promoted experiences
- Mari Mari Cultural Village tour
- Learn about the Dusun, Rungus, Lundayeh, Bajau and Murut cultures
- See blowpipe making and fire starting demonstrations
- Take in the delicious smell of bamboo cooking before lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Kota Kinabalu
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- No refunds for cancellation received within 24 hours' notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival