Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour of Kota Kinabalu, including transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit the Kota Kinabalu City and Sabah State mosques
- See panoramic sights from the Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Choose between a morning or afternoon departure time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Pick your hotel area from two options (prices vary)
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your first stop on this small-group tour is at Kota Kinabalu City Mosque. Afterward, it’s on to the Sabah State Museum and Heritage Village where you visit the museum complex. Possible spots to see there include traditional Malaysian houses, a museum of Islam, a science center, and an art gallery.
Your small group then heads down to the Signal Hill Observatory Platform, which is known as one of the highest points above the city before ending at the Sabah State Mosque.
At the end of your tour, take a ride in your group’s vehicle for a drop-off at the hotel you were previously picked up from.
Please note: A minimum of four people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant free of charge, no seat.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- City Hotel - Select Tour Start Time
- Outskirt Hotel - Select Outskirt Hotel Option
- Arrival on Cruise Liner - Select International Cruise Terminal
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience