6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the traditional food of Sabah with a Kota Kinabalu cooking class at a family home outside of the city. You'll visit a local market to see the fresh ingredients that are the base of Borneo's cuisine, then prepare a hearty lunch of family recipes, cooking alongside an experienced chef. Take home a collection of Sabah-style recipes, with tips on preparing traditional dishes at home.
- Cooking class and lunch in Kota Kinabalu
- Guided visit of a local market
- Learn about Borneo flavors and ingredients
- Cook and eat a flavorful lunch
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels in the Kota Kinabalu area)
Driver and local guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Additional Charges for outskirt Hotel Pick up
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu District, West Coast Division, Sabah
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup at any Kota Kinabalu metro area hotel.
Our friendly driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Additional charge for outskirt hotel pick up
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Peak Travel Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
A Taste of Borneo Cooking Class with Market Visit
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeKota KinabaluCooking Classes - SabahCooking Classes - SandakanCooking Classes - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota BeludKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreMari Mari Cultural VillageManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)