6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Visit of two wineries, wine and olive oil tasting
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Grand Hotel Portoroz - LifeClass Hotels & Spa , Obala 33, Portoroz 6320 SloveniaCustomers will be given the detailed pick up information after the booking.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Palma Travel DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Slovenian Istra Wine Tour from Slovenian Coast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Slovenian Istra Wine Tour from Slovenian Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Slovenian Istra Wine Tour from Slovenian Coast?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Slovenian Istra Wine Tour from Slovenian Coast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Slovenian Istra Wine Tour from Slovenian Coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKoperFood Tours - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteNature and Wildlife - TriesteWine Tastings - TriesteWalking Tours - TriesteHalf-day Tours - TriesteFood Tours - PiranBus Tours - PiranNature and Wildlife - PiranWine Tastings - PiranWalking Tours - PiranHalf-day Tours - PiranFood Tours - PorecBus Tours - PorecNature and Wildlife - PorecWine Tastings - PorecWalking Tours - PorecHalf-day Tours - PorecCategory