Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private tour means personal service from the driver
- Included Postojna Cave tickets feature an underground train ride
- Climate-controlled tour vans mean comfort in any weather
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your location
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All participants under the age of 21 must have at least one adult in the group
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Private group goes for the time of transportation only (up to 8). Since the caves are under national protection you will join a larger group guided by a local cave guide
- Pickup is from Koper cruise terminal but is also available from any location within Koper town limits. Please provide us pickup location at the time of booking reservation.
- Children aged 5 and younger pay only insurance (1 Eur)
- You will receive exact optimized tour departure time when we contact you (24 hours) after the booking.
- During peak season, we cannot always guarantee to provide fluent English speaking driver or escort. In the event this is not possible, rest assured that you will still receive 100 percent level of service and will not be affected in any way. The cave tour is always provided in English.
- Please provide your ship name and arriv dissembark/ departure times at the time of booking.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE TEMPERATURE IN THE CAVES IS AROUND 10 degrees Celsious or 50 degrees Fahrenheit ALL YEAR ROUND SO WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES. (SPORT SHOES AND A JACKET)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please wear appropriate clothes in case of wind or rain.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Slovenia Daytrip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms