- Explore Croatia’s food and wine scene with a guided food tour from Koper
- Sample local Istrian cheeses, breads, olive oils, wine, liquors, and more
- Visit the Istrian culinary hotspot villages of Buzet, Motovun, and Momjan
- Enjoy hassle-free transportation from your Koper hotel or cruise terminal
Departure & Return
- For Cruise Passengers the tour departs from Cruise Passenger Terminal in Koper, Slovenia. - For Hotel Guests the departure location is flexible. Please advise supplier as soon as possible your hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel Guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location
- Cruise Passengers must advise supplier as soon as possible: ship name, arrival time and departure time
- A minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY KoperTrips.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.