- Select the experience that suits you—from beginner to experienced
- Bring a bathing suit, towel, polar fleece sweater, and face covering
- Choose between either half-day or full-length trips
- Rafters must meet minimum age and weight criteria
Departure & Return
All trips depart from our RiverBase, located just off the TransCanada Highway at 2750 Beaverfoot Road (45 minutes west of Lake Louise; 90 min west of Banff). For accurate GoogleMap directions, please enter ‘Wild Water Adventures RiverBase’.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- MINIMUM 8 years of age AND 50 pounds in weight for Gentle trip
- MINIMUM 12 years AND 90 pounds for Whitewater Exciter and Tradition trips
- GUESTS MUST MEET MINIMUM SAFETY REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO RAFT
- Guests who do not meet minimum safety requirements will not be allowed to raft
- Please call our office to chat further about medical considerations
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands