3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Lake O'Hara , Lake O'Hara, British Columbia V0A 1L0, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/19/2021 - 9/17/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
7/18/2022 - 9/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Freeheelin' Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake O'Hara?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Lake O'Hara?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake O'Hara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands