- Kicking Horse River whitewater rafting tour: The Rockies' best rafting river
- Whitewater rafting excursion suitable for all levels of experience
- Enjoy tackling a variety of different rapids
- Learn all about the surrounding landscapes from your guide
Departure & Return
Driving Directions: From Banff, AB: Approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes From Golden, BC: Approx. 20 minutes Exact directions will be provided upon booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight is 90lbs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hydra River Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.