8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking Guide
Hotel Pickup Drpoff
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Kolkata Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel Anywhere in Kolkata
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Jessore Rd, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India Tour Packages | Tours & Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private : Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Kolkata?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private : Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Kolkata?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private : Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Kolkata?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private : Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Kolkata?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private : Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Kolkata
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataBus Tours - West BengalHistorical Tours - West BengalFull-day Tours - West BengalBus Tours - DhakaHistorical Tours - DhakaFull-day Tours - DhakaBus Tours - BhubaneswarHistorical Tours - BhubaneswarFull-day Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid) Tours & TicketsDarjeeling Himalayan Railway Tours & TicketsMP Birla Planetarium Tours & TicketsEden Gardens Tours & TicketsDakshineswar Kali Temple Tours & TicketsIndian Museum Tours & TicketsMarble Palace Tours & TicketsBelur Math Tours & TicketsChowringhee (Chourangi) Tours & TicketsHimalayan Mountaineering Institute Tours & TicketsBharat Sevashram Sangha Temple Tours & TicketsPadmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park Tours & TicketsTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari) Tours & TicketsKalighat Kali Temple Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Church Tours & TicketsCollege Street Tours & TicketsGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery) Tours & TicketsSt Paul's Cathedral Tours & TicketsPareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple) Tours & Tickets