5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Return hotel transportation
Lunch & Liquid Refreshments
All admission fees
Personal expenses or purchases
Zipline cable rides (optional) - 2 lines at 300-baht
Jungle Water Slide (optional) - 1 slide at 100-baht each time
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Koh Samui hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Tour schedule is subject to change depending on weather conditions (especially in rainy season)
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Should any special meals be required, such as Vegetarian, please advise at time of booking. We will attempt to do all possible to assist as requested
- Optional Zipline Cable Ride (2 lines 300 Baht extra pay at the ride) enjoyed by people from 8 years old right up to senior citizen age
- Optional Jungle Water Slide (100 Baht extra pay at slide)
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry! I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free.
- If you are staying at a Koh Samui hotel that is situated on a hill that is difficult for a van to maneuver you may be asked to meet at another hotel for the transfer
- What to bring: Sun cream, Sun Glasses, Hat, Towel (if you wish to swim in the waterfalls), Camera, Dry clothes to change, Swim suit and Comfortable shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wild Jeep Safari ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wild Jeep Safari ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wild Jeep Safari ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wild Jeep Safari ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKoh Samui4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandSafaris - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - Ko Pha NganSporting Events - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganSafaris - Ko Pha NganExtreme - Ko Pha NganHalf-day Tours - Ko Pha Ngan4WD Tours - Koh TaoSporting Events - Koh TaoBus Tours - Koh TaoNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoSafaris - Koh TaoExtreme - Koh TaoHalf-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory