4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover the brilliant, sunlit reefs of Koh Tan and Koh Mudsum on a guided, half-day snorkeling tour from Koh Samui. Travel by traditional longtail boat to Koh Tan, and float above rays, sponges and iridescent corals as you relax in the shallow waters above the reef. Sink into the pristine sandy beaches of Koh Mudsum before slipping into the ocean for a final snorkel. When complete, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
A half day tour (afternoon only) with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver from / to the boat pier.
Return joint boat transfers from and to Koh Tan
All applicable taxes and service charges
Use of snorkelling equipment during the tour
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Samui’s main beaches hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide and only operates in the afternoon.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Samui’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and the Naithon and Ban Taling Nam area are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate (4 guests); many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you.
- Sand and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pristine snorkelling off Koh Samui?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pristine snorkelling off Koh Samui?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pristine snorkelling off Koh Samui?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Pristine snorkelling off Koh Samui?
This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Pristine snorkelling off Koh Samui.
See all safety measures taken by Pristine snorkelling off Koh Samui.
Product code: 8084P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKoh SamuiSnorkeling - Gulf of ThailandSnorkeling - Ko Pha NganSnorkeling - Koh TaoCategory