Explore our promoted experiences
- Angthong Marine Park snorkel cruise from Koh Samui
- Visit Mae Koh Island and Wua Talap Island by longtail boat
- Receive a light breakfast, fresh fruit, soft drinks and buffet lunch on board
- Includes round-trip hotel transport
Departure & Return
Meet at Nathon Pier (same pier where Lomprayah departs) on Koh Samui at 08:00.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The German guide is not available in the month of October because of holidays absence.
- If you like to stay overnight on Wua Talap, we will drop you off at the park ranger head quarter and pick you up from there again the next day. There are bungalows and camping sites available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff