8 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Saved to wishlist!
Use of netted raft for non-swimmers
Boat transfers by dinghy and use of floating pool
Round-trip hotel transfer
Coffee and/or Tea
Restroom on board
Use of Snorkeling equipment
WiFi on board
Optional sea kayak rental fee 250 THB per person.
Marine park admission fee 300 THB for adults and 150 THB for children
Optional scuba diving charges 3,000THB per certified diver or 4,500THB for non-certified diver (contact supplier in advance to provide information and fill-out paperwork)
Price Includes up to 10 guests, additional Pax are charged 1,000 THB per adult / 700 THB per child.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We will provide you with an exact pick-up time confirmation once we receive your reservation. If you’re staying at private accommodation, please contact us as soon as possible and provide a contact number for the property you are staying at. Alternatively, let us talk to one of the staff members who work at the property. Please note that an address is insufficient to locate a property on Koh Samui.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- All guests are required to remove footwear when boarding the yacht.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The itinerary may change depending on climatic conditions and your preferences.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ko Samui Boat Charter
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Red Dragon Yacht to Angthong National Marine Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Red Dragon Yacht to Angthong National Marine Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Red Dragon Yacht to Angthong National Marine Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Red Dragon Yacht to Angthong National Marine Park
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes