30 minutes (Approx.)
- Airport transfer
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private arrival transfer
Departure & Return
Koh Samui Airport, Thailand
Ko Samui, Ko Samui, Surat Thani Province - hotel in Koh samui
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The transfer is for a maximum number of 3 people. Be aware if you have big luggage the car could be not enough and you need to book a minivan.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY InnViaggi Asia Co. Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Arrival Transfer: Koh Samui Airports to Hotel by Car?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Arrival Transfer: Koh Samui Airports to Hotel by Car?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Arrival Transfer: Koh Samui Airports to Hotel by Car?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Arrival Transfer: Koh Samui Airports to Hotel by Car?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Arrival Transfer: Koh Samui Airports to Hotel by Car
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportKoh SamuiAirport & Hotel Transfers - Gulf of ThailandTransportation Services - Gulf of ThailandPrivate Drivers - Gulf of ThailandAirport & Hotel Transfers - Ko Pha NganTransportation Services - Ko Pha NganPrivate Drivers - Ko Pha NganAirport & Hotel Transfers - Koh TaoTransportation Services - Koh TaoPrivate Drivers - Koh TaoCategory