1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accident Insurance for rider & passenger (ATV damages not covered)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Join in ATV experience
Drinking water, Free Season Fresh Fruits dish
First Aid Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 7-16 years and must be supervised by parents/guardians and tour guides/instructors or tour operators.
- During the tour, riders are asked to strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the right to stop any risky riding with no refund.
- Riders have to be in good physical and mental ability to ensure safety.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mini ATV Safari 1 Hours Jungle Adventure Tour on Koh Samui ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mini ATV Safari 1 Hours Jungle Adventure Tour on Koh Samui ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mini ATV Safari 1 Hours Jungle Adventure Tour on Koh Samui
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFun & GamesSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKoh Samui4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandFun & Games - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - Ko Pha NganFun & Games - Ko Pha NganSporting Events - Ko Pha NganExtreme - Ko Pha Ngan4WD Tours - Koh TaoFun & Games - Koh TaoSporting Events - Koh TaoExtreme - Koh TaoCategory