7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at hotels
Jungle water slides
Lunch at a tropical garden restaurant
Tropical fruit tasting
Cool bottled drinking water in the jeep
Departure & Return
52 Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Or, you can also get picked up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 5-11 years or less than 130cm in height (proved may be required)
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Samui Jungle Safari Eco Tour (Include Lunch) ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Samui Jungle Safari Eco Tour (Include Lunch) ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Koh Samui Jungle Safari Eco Tour (Include Lunch)
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFun & GamesSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKoh Samui4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandFun & Games - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - Ko Pha NganFun & Games - Ko Pha NganSporting Events - Ko Pha NganExtreme - Ko Pha Ngan4WD Tours - Koh TaoFun & Games - Koh TaoSporting Events - Koh TaoExtreme - Koh TaoCategory