5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Leave navigation to the experts and check off Koh Samui’s signature sights in just half a day on this guided door-to-door tour. Traveling in a group no larger than 15, see Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai), Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks (Hin Yai and Hin Ta), Wat Khunaram, with the Mummified Monk, and Na Muang Waterfall. Along the way, soak up island vistas from the Lad Koh View Point.
- See Koh Samui highlights including Big Buddha and the Mummified Monk
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide in a group no larger than 15
- Inhale charming views from the Lad Koh View Point
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
All Admission fee
Round Trip Transfer
English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ko Samui City Tour including Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint, Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ko Samui City Tour including Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint, Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ko Samui City Tour including Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint, Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ko Samui City Tour including Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint, Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKoh SamuiBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandCity Tours - Gulf of ThailandHistorical Tours - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Ko Pha NganCity Tours - Ko Pha NganHistorical Tours - Ko Pha NganHalf-day Tours - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Koh TaoCity Tours - Koh TaoHistorical Tours - Koh TaoHalf-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory