- 6-hour Jungle Safari tour of Koh Samui by Jeep
- Venture off-road and explore the island’s natural wonders in a 4x4
- Cool off with a swim or play on the water slides at Namuang waterfall
- Enjoy a delicious Thai-style lunch high in the mountains
- Visit the Magic Buddha Garden and a traditional rubber plantation
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel on Koh Samui, or from private villas that aren't on a steep hill. In that case we can set a pickup point close to the villa.
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is the Namuang waterfall, a beauty spot tucked away in the heart of the rainforest, where you’ll have chance to swim in the natural pools or get your adrenaline fix on the manmade water slide.
Continue driving into the mountains, admiring the scenery as you pass lush plantations, wild forests, and mountain farms. Stop to enjoy lunch (included) at a mountaintop restaurant and take in the views as you tuck into delicious Thai-style cuisine.
After lunch, pay a visit to the Magic Buddha Garden, where the star attraction is a gigantic jungle Buddha — a popular spot to pose for photos. On the way back, enjoy a tour of a local rubber plantation and learn about the ancient ritual of rubbing tapping, used to collect the latex from the trees.
After an action-packed day, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 4.30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not Recommended for Infants under the age of 4 years
- Not Recommended for Infants. This tour gets very bumpy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Koh Samui Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Eco Jungle Safari Tour around Koh Samui Including Lunch.
- "It was a fun little day out, if you want a trip with a guide probably not for you, but we didn’t mind not having one, you meet all the other safari trucks at certain points and it’s really fun!" See review
- "Only three person were allowed at a time so everybody who wanted a turn rotated between stops." See review