3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A Thai cooking class is a must-do activity while in Thailand, but not all classes offer the gastronomic experience a discerning traveler expects. The cooking class at this five-star resort is capped at four people, ensuring you receive attentive tutelage and warm Thai hospitality.
- Avoid a stressful market tour: everything you need is provided
- Impress friends with your Yum Thalay and Tom Yum Goong
- Return home with the day's recipes on a USB stick
- Focus on learning, not getting home, with hotel transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Som Tum Salad
Tom Yung Goong
Mango and Sticky Rice
Friendly, qualified cooking Instructor
All ingredients and tools necessary to prepare and cook your dishes
Self cooked meals following the class
USB stick with all recipes
Transportation to/from Melati Beach Resort & Spa
Departure & Return
Melati , 9/99 Moo 5 Thongson Bay Bophut Ko Samui Surat Thani 84320, ThailandThis activity will end right where it started.
99/9 Moo 5, Thongson Bay, Bophut, Koh Samui
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum Age 12 years
- Does not operate on a Monday
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Menu items subject to change without prior notice
- Vegetarian dishes are available upon request. Please advise at time of booking.
- Although the Cooking Class is freesold there is a slight possibility that the booking may have to be cancelled if the number of people exceeds the limit of four people. Should this happen, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBophutCooking Classes - Gulf of ThailandCooking Classes - Ko Pha NganCooking Classes - Koh TaoCategory