- Private full-day tour to Munnar, from Kochi
- Escape the lowland heat on a day trip to a hill station
- Stop at a Tea Museum and other attractions on a private tour with a personalized itinerary
- Includes private vehicle and guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up /Drop from Hotels in Cochin at 6.30 Am
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
What To Expect
En route to Munnar, stop to see the Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls, and take a break for breakfast (own expense).
Your local guide meets you when you arrive in Munnar, a hill station that is known for its vast tea plantations and natural beauty; it was once a favorite summer retreat for British colonials. The. Start your tour by visiting Mattupetty Dam and the Tea Museum, then take a short walk through the tea plantations.
Have lunch at any point (own expense). When you have finished sightseeing in Munnar, your driver takes you back to your hotel in Kochi, with a stop at a spice plantation along the way.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carnival Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Day Trip to Munnar from Kochi (Cochin).