Are you interested in?
12 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
67 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
21 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Christian Kerala meal
cooked in coconut milk and flavored with spices such as cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper
Lunch or Dinner
Private cooking class with your host Joseph
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointKochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cooking Demonstration for Your Group in a Kochi Home?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cooking Demonstration for Your Group in a Kochi Home?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cooking Demonstration for Your Group in a Kochi Home?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cooking Demonstration for Your Group in a Kochi Home?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7626P89
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeKochiCooking Classes - KeralaCooking Classes - MunnarCooking Classes - CoimbatoreCategory