2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
Great local tips and recommendations
One Hot Beverage
Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet
Transport to places on this tour if any required
Hotel Pickup and Drop
Departure & Return
Durbar Hall Rd, Marine Drive, Ernakulam, Kerala 682011, India
Abdul Kalam Marg, Marine Drive, Ernakulam, Kerala 682018, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Night Walk Tour Kochi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingKochiCity Tours - KeralaWalking Tours - KeralaCity Tours - CoimbatoreWalking Tours - CoimbatoreCity Tours - MaduraiWalking Tours - MaduraiCategory