3 days (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
02 Nights Accommodation with breakfast in a double room at listed hotels or equivalent
All Internal transfer by private chauffeur driven air-conditioned car as per itinerary
Visit to Eravikulam National Park & Tea Museum
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Entrance fees at all sightseeing places
Guide charges & Camera fees if any
Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephones, etc.
All other than those listed in above inclusions
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Kochi, Kerala, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel XS - Cochin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Munnar Tea Tour 03 Days?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Munnar Tea Tour 03 Days?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Munnar Tea Tour 03 Days?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Munnar Tea Tour 03 Days?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 107251P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKochiBus Tours - KeralaNature and Wildlife - KeralaMulti-day Tours - KeralaWalking Tours - KeralaCoffee & Tea Tours - KeralaBus Tours - CoimbatoreNature and Wildlife - CoimbatoreMulti-day Tours - CoimbatoreWalking Tours - CoimbatoreCoffee & Tea Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - MaduraiNature and Wildlife - MaduraiMulti-day Tours - MaduraiWalking Tours - MaduraiCoffee & Tea Tours - MaduraiCategory