6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Bicycles with helmets
Local English speaking guide
Lunch (beverage excluded)
02 bottles of mineral water per person
First aid kit
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in the city of Kochi / Cochin
- Cochin International Airport, Airport Rd, Kochi, Kerala 683111, India
- Cochin Port, Venkitaraman Rd, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682009, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Health condition of traveler must be very good for this tour.
- Not recommendable for child below 18 years of age due to long ride journey.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Group Tour: Biking expedition from Cochin to Alleppey?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Group Tour: Biking expedition from Cochin to Alleppey?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Group Tour: Biking expedition from Cochin to Alleppey?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Group Tour: Biking expedition from Cochin to Alleppey
1 day 6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKochiShore Excursions - KeralaBus Tours - KeralaMountain Bike Tours - KeralaWalking Tours - KeralaPorts of Call Tours - KeralaHalf-day Tours - KeralaShore Excursions - CoimbatoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreMountain Bike Tours - CoimbatoreWalking Tours - CoimbatorePorts of Call Tours - CoimbatoreHalf-day Tours - CoimbatoreShore Excursions - MaduraiBus Tours - MaduraiMountain Bike Tours - MaduraiWalking Tours - MaduraiPorts of Call Tours - MaduraiHalf-day Tours - MaduraiCategory