- Explore Kochi’s main highlights on a full-day shore excursion
- Visit the Kerala backwaters, St. Francis Church, and Fort Kochi
- Learn about the history of Kochi and Kerala from your guide
- Pickup and drop-off from Kochi Port are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cochin Port (Ernakulam Wharf Berth /Pier) ,BTP Berth /Pier ,Cochin Port Cruise Terminal
Directions: Our staff will be waiting at Cochin Port - ships berth/pier holding a "VIATOR" sign board with Blue Umbrella
- Cochin International Cruise Terminal, 27, Indira Gandhi Rd, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour which include visit to Church/Synagogue, modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended. No casual clothing such as jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers
- Please note: staff/guide will be waiting at ships berth/pier holding "VIATOR" sign board with "BLUE UMBRELLA"
- Tour Departure as per the time selected during the booking . Please report 5 mins before
- Most travelers can participate
- Synagogue /Palace are closed on Friday /Saturdays and Jewish holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carnival Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier.