- This Kochi shore excursion caters to your cruise time
- See some of India’s most interesting places while your ship is pulled ashore
- All tours either get lunch or a snack provided (Itinerary A & B)
- Depending on your day of travel, there are three possible itineraries
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that this itinerary includes visit to a church and, therefore, modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended. No casual clothing such as jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: staff/guide will be waiting at ships berth/pier holding "VIATOR" sign board with "BLUE UMBRELLA"
- Tour Departure as per the time selected during the booking . Please report 5 mins before
- Synagogue /Palace are closed on Friday /Saturdays and Jewish holidays
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carnival Tours Kochi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas