Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a walking tour around Fort Kochi and Mattancherry
- See traditional Chinese fishing nets and other local landmarks
- Learn about the history of the two areas from your host
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Meet the Guests at Fortkochi Or Nearest Hotel(Walking) Address: Kashi Art Cafe, Burgher street , Fortkochi. Directions: Tour Departs in front of the Kashi Art cafe, fort kochi, Your Local tour Advisor/Escort will come and meet you saying from Biju's Tours.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up is provided only Fort Kochi and Mattancherry
- Provide valid Contact Number or Watsapp Number
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Biju's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.