9 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
7 night's accommodation in hotels
1 night accommodation in houseboat
1 Lunch in houseboat
1 Dinner in houseboat
Professional English-speaking tour guide In Kochi & Munnar only
Private English-speaking chauffeur driven car throughout the trip
Tea Plantation visit in Munnar
Boat ride in Periyar
Spice plantation visit in Thekkady
Our company representative for transfers and arrivals as per the plan
All applicable toll taxes, parking, fuel, govt taxes.
International or Domestic Airfare
Entrance Fees to Monuments / Sightseeing Places
Tips to Drivers & Guides
Optional Tours / Activities
Any Personal Expenses
Any Meals unless specified in the inclusions
Any other services which are not mentioned in Inclusions
Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare
Strike / Natural calamities
Medical and insurance of any kind
Camera fee at monuments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY World Travel Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 9 Days Private Exotic Kerala Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 9 Days Private Exotic Kerala Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
9 Days Private Exotic Kerala Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKochiBus Tours - KeralaCity Tours - KeralaNature and Wildlife - KeralaMulti-day Tours - KeralaClassic Car Tours - KeralaHistorical Tours - KeralaBus Tours - CoimbatoreCity Tours - CoimbatoreNature and Wildlife - CoimbatoreMulti-day Tours - CoimbatoreClassic Car Tours - CoimbatoreHistorical Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - MaduraiCity Tours - MaduraiNature and Wildlife - MaduraiMulti-day Tours - MaduraiClassic Car Tours - MaduraiHistorical Tours - MaduraiCategory