2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in a private air-conditioned vehicle from Kochi Hotel to Kochi Airport and vice versa
Transport in a private air-conditioned vehicle from Delhi Airport to Agra and return
01 night hotel accommodation in Agra on twin sharing basis with breakfast
Kochi - Delhi - Kochi air tickets in Economy class subject to availability
Local English speaking guide in Agra
Light refreshments as per itinerary
02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Kochi
- Cochin International Airport, Airport Rd, Kochi, Kerala 683111, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- The Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, and expiry date and country of issuance are required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- The first flight out of Kochi and the last flight from Delhi to Kochi will be booked.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 day trip to Agra from Kochi with air tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 day trip to Agra from Kochi with air tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 day trip to Agra from Kochi with air tickets?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 day trip to Agra from Kochi with air tickets
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKochiAir Tours - KeralaBus Tours - KeralaOvernight Tours - KeralaMulti-day Tours - KeralaWalking Tours - KeralaHistorical Tours - KeralaAir Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreOvernight Tours - CoimbatoreMulti-day Tours - CoimbatoreWalking Tours - CoimbatoreHistorical Tours - CoimbatoreAir Tours - MaduraiBus Tours - MaduraiOvernight Tours - MaduraiMulti-day Tours - MaduraiWalking Tours - MaduraiHistorical Tours - MaduraiCategory