19 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
National Park Fees
Snorkels and Masks
All you can eat buffet dinner, BBQ and breakfast
Water and soft drinks
Mattress, pillow and sleeping bags
1 Free Bucket (Thai drinking habit rum or vodka mixer)
Departure & Return
Maya Bay Sleepaboard Office, Soi Chao Koh, Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child ticket Age between 4-8 years
- You come by yourself to meeting point at Maya Bay Sleep aboard Office.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Maya Bay Sleep aboard Tour From Phi Phi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Maya Bay Sleep aboard Tour From Phi Phi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 110534P115
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKo Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Ko LantaSnorkeling - PhuketCategory