Departure & Return
Meet at Phi Phi Coral Tour Counter at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at the small floating pier in front of Railay Princess Resort & Spa at Railay East from where you can easily walk to the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The boat operates daily all year round with 3 departure times in high season from November to April, and 1 departure time in the afternoon during low season.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Koh Phi Phi to Railay Beach by Koh Yao Sun Smile Speed Boat.