- No delays and no stop-overs: get to Phuket in around an hour
- Morning and evening departure times are available during the high season
- Get there faster and the most of your time in Phuket
- No paper ticket required: just show the boat staff your e-ticket
Departure & Return
Meet at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at Rassada Port in Phuket from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Koh Phi Phi to Phuket by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat.