7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly Multilingual Speaking Guide
Mini Bus & Boat Transfers
Buffet Lunch & Soft Drink
Sightseeing / Snorkeling
Snack & Refreshments
Full Tour Insurance Coverage
National Park fee (200THB per adult and 100THB per child)
to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
Departure & Return
PX5M+HG3, Koh Pha-Ngan, Surat Thani, Thailand
Or, you can also get picked up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Child ticket age between 4-10 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan Snorkeling Trip By Speedboat From Koh Phangan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan Snorkeling Trip By Speedboat From Koh Phangan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan Snorkeling Trip By Speedboat From Koh Phangan
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKo Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandSafaris - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandJet Boating - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Koh SamuiSafaris - Koh SamuiWater Tours - Koh SamuiJet Boating - Koh SamuiFull-day Tours - Koh SamuiNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoSafaris - Koh TaoWater Tours - Koh TaoJet Boating - Koh TaoFull-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory