- Close encounter with wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Departure & Return
Please come and see us at the dive center the day before your activity starts in order to fill out your paperwork and try your dive equipment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We need you to come and see us at the dive center the day BEFORE your activity starts (before 06pm) to finalize your paperwork, try your dive equipment and register yourself to the Tarutao national marine park entrance. If you can't come the day before then contact us otherwise your space will be cancelled (with no refund)!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY KO LIPE DIVING
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.