6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch, drinking water , fresh fruit by the season and snack
Basic accident insurance
Hotel pick-up, drop-off from Lanta and transfers
National park entrance fee
Professional English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup times for each zone
• Baan Kantiang: 08:40am - 08:50am
• Kaw Kwang: 08:00am
• Klong Dao: 08:10am - 08:20am
• Klong Jark: 08:50am - 09:00am
• Klong Khong: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Klong Nin: 08:30am - 08:40am
• Klong Tob: 08:30am - 08:40am
• Long Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Old Town: 08:00am - 08:10am
• Pra Ae Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Saladan: 08:00am - 08:10am
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate **
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lanta Old Town and Mangrove Forest Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lanta Old Town and Mangrove Forest Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Lanta Old Town and Mangrove Forest Sightseeing Tour
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKo LantaKayaking - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastKayaking - Ko Phi Phi DonKayaking - KrabiCategory