- Drive your own car to join your Grand Canyon whitewater rafting tour
- Follow Native Hualapai Indian guides through the Grand Canyon
- See beautiful natural waterfalls hidden throughout the canyon
- Whitewater raft down 40 miles (64 kilometers) of the mighty Colorado River
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Note: Please allow ample driving time to arrive in Peach Springs no later than 7:30 am for a van transfer to the river.
At the banks of the Colorado River, meet the Native American river guide, who will provide a brief safety orientation and equipment overview before boarding a pontoon raft. From there, the voyage continues along 40 miles (64 kilometers) of the Colorado River with a total of six sets of rated rapids before the water evens out. Stops are made throughout the trip to discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including a side hike to a travertine waterfall.
Enjoy a complimentary boxed lunch in the solitude of the canyon and be sure to bring a waterproof camera for incredible photo opportunities.
Return by van to Peach Springs and your awaiting car for your return journey to Las Vegas or Flagstaff.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Transportation option is only available from Las Vegas. Transportation is not available from Flagstaff or Sedona, Arizona.
- Please note: rescheduling within 30 days of date of travel will result in a USD$25 fee per person.
- Important: In order for local operator to confirm this tour ALL traveler names must be provided as they appear on a government issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Your tour will not be confirmed unless all names are provided.
- All travelers MUST bring a government issued ID on the day of the tour
- We recommend you wear shorts and a T-shirt made with fast-drying material and a swimsuit underneath. Also, wear tennis shoes or river-type sandals (not flip-flops) and sun block.
- We recommend you bring a light backpack, a hat with a retention strap, sunglasses, waterproof or Ziploc bag for your camera, and money (for souvenirs and tips). Please do not bring valuables.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lets Go Grand Canyon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 31 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms