6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Ireland’s spectacular natural beauty on this Ring of Beara day tour from Killarney. Explore the Bonane Heritage Park and visit a family-run chocolate factory in Bonane. Travel along Cork’s Caha Pass, and watch native seals and birds during an optional Garnish Island boat tour. Soak up spectacular views over Bantry Bay, Kenmare Bay and Glanmore Lake. Head through charming villages and towns such as Ardgroom, Allihies and Eyeries, and enjoy the freedom to customize your own itinerary with your private guide along the way.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointKillarney, Killarney, County Kerry
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Kerry Taxi - Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Ring of Beara Day Tour from Killarney?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Ring of Beara Day Tour from Killarney?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Ring of Beara Day Tour from Killarney?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Ring of Beara Day Tour from Killarney?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Ring of Beara Day Tour from Killarney
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 14 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKillarneyBus Tours - South West IrelandAudio Guides - South West IrelandBus Tours - KenmareAudio Guides - KenmareBus Tours - Ring of KerryAudio Guides - Ring of KerryCategory