- Cruise around the lakes, islands, and castles of the Killarney National Park
- Pass historic landmarks such as Ross Castle and Innisfallen Monastery
- Spot wildlife such as red deer and white-tailed eagle
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Killarney or those short on time
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
Departure & Return
Lily of Killarney Watercoach departs from the Ross Castle pier which is located in front of Ross Castle. Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Set sail across Lough Leane and enjoy impressive views of the 15th-century Ross Castle and the ruins of St. Finian’s monastery on Innisfallen Island. Continue past Ross Island and the Copper mines, and take in magnificent views of the lakes, islands, and forests from the panoramic glass windows.
Listen to the on-board commentary as you pass beneath the dramatic peaks of the MacGillycuddy Reeks and catch sight of Ireland’s highest mountain, Carrauntoohil. If you’re lucky, you might also spot some of the national park’s wildlife, such as herds of red deer grazing on the lakeside or white-tailed eagles swooping overhead.
Your tour ends back at Ross Castle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Killarney Jaunting Cars - Tangney Tours Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We were about 15 minutes late taking off which was annoying as there were plenty small kids on board already getting bored." See review