- Enjoy a new, active way to explore Killarney National Park
- This horseback riding tour is capped at 15 people for a personal outing
- Riding equipment, tacking, and one-on-one guidance are provided
- Discover Lough Lein and other UNESCO-listed park highlights
Departure & Return
The Riding Stables are located just 1.5 miles (2km) west of Killarney Town on the ‘Ring of Kerry’ / Dingle Road’ towards Killorglin (the next town). Situated on the right hand side of the road, with a large stone entrance to a Red Brick Stable Building clearly sign posted ‘Riding Stables’.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- ***Please arrive at least 30 MINUTES before the start time to prepare for the ride. The ride will leave promptly and not wait for late comers. No refund for late comers.
- To best match each rider with the most suitable horse available, riders will be asked for their weight, height and riding experience levels: i.e: beginner, intermediate (10 years plus regular riding) or experienced (15 years plus regular riding).
- There is a maximum weight limit of 20 stone/280lbs/127kgs.
- All participants must be able to mount a horse with relative ease and not have any medical conditions which may be adversely affected with the riding of a horse.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands