3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Horse, guide, riding helmet and riding boots.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Ballydowny, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 FN32, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Riders are requested to arrive at the stables 45 minutes before their scheduled start time.
- To best match each rider with the most suitable horse available, riders will be asked for their weight, height and riding experience levels: i.e: beginner, intermediate (10 years plus regular riding) or experienced (15 years plus regular riding).
- There is a maximum weight limit of 20 stone/280lbs/127kgs.
- All participants must be able to mount a horse with relative ease and not have any medical conditions which may be adversely affected with the riding of a horse.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Killarney National Park Horseback Ride. Co Kerry. Guided. 3 hours.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Killarney National Park Horseback Ride. Co Kerry. Guided. 3 hours.?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesKillarneyHorseback Riding - South West IrelandNature and Wildlife - South West IrelandHorseback Riding - KenmareNature and Wildlife - KenmareHorseback Riding - Ring of KerryNature and Wildlife - Ring of KerryCategory