2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Killarney National Park by kayak with this guided paddling tour. Meet your guide for a safety tutorial before heading out into one of Killarney’s famous lakes. Admire mountain and coastline views while kayaking to Innisfallen Island, then explore the ruins of the island’s 6th-century abbey. Learn about local history and see a variety of wildlife during this kayaking tour.
- Go kayaking in Killarney National Park
- Paddle out to an island with historic ruins
- Learn about culture and history in County Kerry
- Check out Killarney landmarks like Ross Castle
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and experienced guide;
Wetsuit & buoyancy aid;
Kayak equipment (Double sit on top kayaks).
Food & drinks.
Departure & Return
Ross Castle Car Park, Ross Road, Killarney , Bunrower, Co. Kerry, IrelandThis activity will end right where it started.
Please arrive 20 minutes before scheduled start time to gear up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Highly recommended to wear a correctly fitted life jacket when on or close to water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayak to Innisfallen island. Killarney. Guided. 2½ hours.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Kayak to Innisfallen island. Killarney. Guided. 2½ hours.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayak to Innisfallen island. Killarney. Guided. 2½ hours.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kayak to Innisfallen island. Killarney. Guided. 2½ hours.
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKillarneyKayaking - South West IrelandKayaking - KenmareKayaking - Ring of KerryCategory