- Tour from Killarney to the Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head
- Tour the beautiful Irish countryside
- See great views of the rugged Atlantic coastline
- Stand at Slea Head, the westernmost point in Europe
Departure & Return
We can arrange a pick up service at an additional cost. Please call 00353 646631251 for costing.
What To Expect
Head into the lovely town of Dingle, where you break to have lunch (own expense), explore the town’s vibrant and colorful streets, and perhaps spot Fungie, Dingle’s famed local dolphin. Sweets enthusiasts won’t want to miss a stop at Murphy’s for some signature local ice cream!
Afterward, continue on to Slea Head, the most westerly point in Europe. Along the way, glimpse beehive-shaped huts and life in the Gaeltacht (Irish-speaking) communities that line the route. At Slea Head, imagine the excitement that westward emigrants experienced in passing this point, and enjoy wonderful views of the Blasket Islands, a desolate area that was once inhabited by thriving Irish-speaking islanders.
On the return trip to Killarney, your coach will stop at Gallarus Oratory, one of the region’s mysterious archeological gems. Walk through the site that is considered the best-preserved early Christian church in Ireland, and enjoy stunning views of Smerwick Harbor and Mount Brandon.
Your tour returns to the departure point in Killarney by early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- If using Sat Nav's travelling from Kinsale to Killarney please do not go to Kenmare which many Sat Nav's will direct you to. It is highly recommended to use the old fashioned maps or road signs to reach the final destination at 22 Main Street, Killarney by 10.15am.
- Please reach our office at 22 Main Street,Killarney no later than 10.15a.m on the morning of the tour.
- For health & safety reasons no hot drinks or food are allowed on the coach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please allow ample time for you to reach the nearest car park which is at Beech Road about 3 minutes walk from our office.Cost is E 1 per hour.
- With prior notice we can offer secure parking at our depot at Woodlands Industrial Estate at a cost of E 10 for the day.Please be at this depot no later than 9.30am where a shuttle bus will bring and return you to the departure point.It is essential that you pre book this service.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to Social Distancing and to allow passengers on their own a single seat a single supplement will apply of E 10 will apply and payable directly at the Office prior to departure.
- Deros Tours reserve the right to cancel tours if insufficient numbers book.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deros Coach Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour of the Dingle Peninsula, Slea Head, and Inch Beach.