- Full-day tour of Dingle Peninsula highlights from Killarney
- Travel with ease between southern Ireland's dispersed coastal gems
- Visit the beautiful Inch Beach and explore the quaint town of Dingle
- Travel the Slea-Head Drive route and enjoy panoramic views of the Blasket Islands
- Learn about Ireland's culture and heritage from your guide
Departure & Return
Check into Paddywagon Tours at 10:45am - no later! We will then guide you around the corner to your coach for 11am where you will set off on a fantastic tour to Dingle.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Following a roughly 45-minute drive, you’ll arrive at Inch Beach, a several-mile stretch ravaged by the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Recognize spots featured in famous films such as Far and Away and Ryan’s Daughter, and, if you’re feeling particularly brave, dip your toes into the chilly sea.
Then, you’ll travel along the Slea Head Drive, a coastal route considered one of Ireland’s and Europe’s most scenic. Stop to absorb views of the Blasket Islands before arriving at your final stop, the town of Dingle.
In this quaint yet cosmopolitan fishing village, you’ll have time to enjoy a pint of Guinness (own expense) and wander elevated streets surrounded by greenery.
Your tour concludes back at your original departure point in Killarney.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff