- Combination tour by boat and jaunting car: Get a fuller experience of the area
- Jaunting car takes you to places inaccessible by motor car
- Get insights into the history and culture of the area from your guide
- See the sights of Killarney by water and by land
Departure & Return
For Guests that booked the 12.00 Tour time-You start with the Lily of Killarney Cruise followed by your Jaunting Car Tour @ 13:15 For Guests that booked the 12.45 Tour time- You start with your Killarney Jaunting Car Tour followed by the MV Lily of Killarney Cruise @ 13:45
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 78 travelers
- OPERATED BY Killarney Jaunting Cars - Tangney Tours Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff